1. Pixar Undergraduate Program group project. Responsible for: concept art, modeling and shading of the carriage, some minor prop shading, set dressing, layout, and matte painting. Done in 7 days with Andrew Finley and JD Gardner. Maya, Slim, Renderman.
2. Medieval Castle (environment for thesis). All aspects: modeling, set dressing, shading, lighting. Maya, Mental Ray.
3. Wooden church model, PUP final project. All aspects. Done in two weeks using hand-modeled pieces and Python scripting for construction. Age pass by hand. Maya, Python.
4. Sustainability 101 informational video for Staples. Collaboration with Mark Sniffen (marksniffen.com/). Responsible for: storyboarding, concept art, modeling, set dressing, shading, lighting. Blender.
5. Helicopter (VFX for short film - ARC by Mark Logan). All aspects. Blender.
6. Lepestok (personal short film, 2014). All aspects. Maya, Mental Ray.