For this project, I spent over four months, from concept sketches to the final version. At the very beginning, I used E-on Vue to make my rough concept sketch and started to add some buildings and structures on top of that in Adobe Photoshop in order to get some idea of this matte painting. After I that, I render out the high-res image of the main terrain in my scene to make the atmosphere work. When everything works appropriately, I stared to model all the buildings and structures by using Autodesk Maya, which is the most difficult part of this project. After I putting all the buildings at the right spot and line up everything, I rendered out the basic texture and shading passes. Then I started to the matte paint in Adobe Photoshop, and started to clean each layer for camera projection. And then exported and imported the model as well as the animated camera from Autodesk Maya to Foundry Nuke. When the camera projection done, I started to make the particles and fluid simulation in Autodesk Maya, and comp those in Nuke later. During this process, I had many times went back and forward between Autodesk Maya and Foundry Nuke because I need to make sure everything was lined up accurately. All the process took over four months.