Here is my demo reel. I spent 8 weeks on these two projects, each was 4 weeks long. I probably spend between 60 to 80 hours per week. Most of the time spent is learning and figuring things out, how to achieve the results that I wanted. For the button project, I spent about a day or two modeling, about two weeks learning how to achieve that look on the button. I used alot of layered texture to get the results I wanted. For the cloth, I hand painted it in Photoshop. For the Still Life, I spent about a week modeling out my models. I used Photoshop to get the materials to look the way I wanted them. I used crazy bump to achieve the scratches and other bump maps. Overall, I am very pleased with my results.