01) Recent body mechanics animation project I worked on as a part of my master class assignment brief, set by BlueZoo animation studios in London. Rig courtesy of Joe Daniels' Body Mechanics Rig Pack. Responsible for all the animation only.
02) Segments of a project I worked on for 7 weeks over the summer (3.5 weeks of animation) for the BFX Festival in Bournemouth. Responsible for 100% of the animation and cinematography. Full version here: vimeo.com/106056005
03) 2 Shots taken from my Final Major Project which is still in the making, the characters are voiced by children I interviewed as part of the project and the design of the characters is also based off the children's drawings. Responsible for all the animation and cinematography.
04) A quick study of a wolf run cycle. Opensource rig by "Pakie"
05) A short piece I made for a London SIGGRAPH event in Soho. I was accepted alongside 7 other applicants to turn up to HP's pop up studio where we had 2 work days to animate a character doing something to distract the guard in the middle of the scene. Didn't get to polish it to a great standard but it was a fun challenge to see how much I could do in 2 days. Rig courtesy of Joe Daniels' Body Mechanics Rig Pack. Responsible for all the animation only.