00:05-00:12: Fresh Beer: (For a group project in progress) I did the static and animated droplets with Realflow then imported the mesh in Maya to do shading. I rendered with V-ray and did the compositing with Nuke to add a blurred animated background.
00:12-00:22: Ice cracks: It was a group project. I participated a lot in shading and made the foot print in the snow with Realflow (doing a very viscuous liquid). I also created the ice cracks animated in compositing.
00:22-00:30: Volcano: I used an image plane in 3ds max to match with the position of the smoke I made in FumeFX, that also helped me to do the lighting. I only rendered the smoke then tweaked it in Nuke and gave some depth of field to the photo.
00:30-00:37: Breaking glass: I created a destruction simulated with Rayfire with demolish "on" to have smaller debris. I did shading and rendering with Maya and Vray.
00:37-00:45: Cryonic: It was the same process than the Volcano, I used an image plane to help me to get the perspective and lights. I made a beaker and created a cold smoke with FumeFx, all rendered with Vray in 3ds max.
00:45-00:58: Goma: It was the first group project I worked on. I mainly did the neck frill (modeling, rigging, animation and Maya NCloth). I used NCloth because it seemed to be the better way to have something stretched when it is open but rigid and following the body of the creature when it is closed. Then I did some corrective blendshapes on it to clear interpenetrations between the neck frill and the body.
00:58-1:17: Jellyfish Smoke: I created a smoke with FumeFx, then generated 10 partitions with Krakatoa and rendered with it. All the colours are made in Nuke with some animated rotos, then I added a simple background that I've made.
1:17-1:26: Disintegration: I used a free 3d scan given with a texture package. I created this effect by using Maya Ncloth (and detaching all the faces), adding and animating fields. I also wanted it to be realistic, so I did shading and lighting, then rendered with Vray.