--- Fluid Maze Game ---
2nd Year programming project (object orientated, openGL graphics library). I decided to create a game based off Enigmo where the player is given a maze with limited tools to direct the droplets to fill the goal vase. I used Qt, the NGL graphics library as well as Bullet Physics to create this standalone program. The game can also read Maya ASCII files and create levels from them, many levels can be organised into a map pack, and many map packs can be used by the game!
--- Speechless (Short film, WORK IN PROGRESS) ---
Final year major project producing a short film with 3 other group members. I am responsible for the majority of the environment modelling, look-dev, lighting/rendering and simulation of butterflies that stems from the idiom "butterflies in the stomach" to show the nervousness between the 2 characters that falls in love with each other.
--- Custom Script Editor ---
Originally a personal project to develop a better script editor for Maya that is more intuitive and also brings the expression editor in for the ride! This idea came about as I saw riggers going back and forth between the expression editor and script editor which I though was unintuitive and "how hard can it be to bring them together?". Amongst other new features that I introduced, splitting and customising the panes to however the user likes it was a highlight as it allowed for people who want to work with multiple files to view them quickly without switching tabs.
--- Distributed VRay Script ---
I certainly don't likes to walk around every machine, log on, start vray slave, repeat... so the lazy side of me kicked in and now I can start VRay slaves on any specified range of Linux machines in any computer room in university from the comfort of my own seat (when working in university). Knew my adventures into Bash will pay off. I also got a render wrangler in a separate script but haven't screen capture any misbehaving renders yet.
--- Phrenic ---
2nd Year group project building a interactive level around a poem on mental illnesses using Unreal Engine. I was responsible for some of the environment modelling, most of the UV of the assets and also managing the assets produced via a spreadsheet.