The production of the spaceship environment was preceded by half a year of planning and thinking. This allowed me to produce the final assets almost immediately after the project began, without the need for concept art or experimentation. I started with the corridor pieces. I defined the grid size and some general shapes then I started modeling the pieces. In most cases I took an asset through whole pipeline before starting on another one: I started with modeling low- and high-poly geometry in Maya. Some assets required sculpting which was done in Mudbox (welds, the large tree in the middle). I did the baking in xNormal then I went on to texturing in Photoshop and dDo. I started with dDo legacy, but I quickly switched to the new Quixel Suite for the rest of the project. Finally I transferred the assets to CryEngine, where I assembled the level, created the lighting and did the final renders. For the two smaller projects (the statue and the ak12) I also made use of Substance Painter and Marmoset Toolbag.